Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Happy Belated valentine's day!!

Here are some pics showing ya'll what the kids and I gave Bruce for Valentine's day.








I really love the thought of valentine's day But I really do NOT like the pressure it puts on people. My hubby knows he is going to be in big trouble if he buys me 80 dollar rose that next week will be back down to 10 dollars. It just seems like such a waste. We have made kind of a silly tradition instead.

We spend less than 10 dollars( we got him this picture frame and the pics in it for $1.36 plus tax!) I got a hilarious card! Then we make Breakfast for dinner( heart shaped pancakes) it is a HUGE hit with our Kids!

4 comments:

. said...

My husband and I are the same way... usually we will take eachother out to dinner the next weekend after the valentine rush is over.

. said...

Sorry, I should introduce myself!

Hi! I found your blog off of Devin's blog... I found her blog a few weeks ago. And I joined the skinny mammas club too. Your kids are adorable!

. said...

Yea! You stopped by my place!


(ps. your pictures in this post are't working... is it just my computer?)

. said...

I still can't see them! I've even right clicked and did 'show picture' but they still didn't come up!

I just realized after reading your post that this would my 10 yr reuinion too! Wow that flew by. I think you look great (from your Christmas pictures)!