Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Jersey Boys

At the last minute my dad and step mom had an extra ticket to see Jersey Boys! I was so excited to see it( and it was an awesome show) However, I should warn those of you who might want to see it also that the language is AWFUL! Someone had mentioned to me that it was bad, but I was still shocked when I heard it come out of an actors mouth on the stage! It is F-this and F-that. At first it really throws you off, but after awhile the shock is over. My Step moms good friend lives in Jersey and she said they really do talk like that to each other.

Jersey boys is the story of Frankie Vallie and the four seasons. I realized how much I loved their music. So my step mom ordered us some CDS. I can hardley wait until they get here!

2 comments:

Julie said...

oh my, I finally got the chance to sit down and read your blog.

I laughed so hard I nearly peed my pants.

I am totally laughing WITH you about the terrible twosome, though, because I have them at my house, too!

Sometimes you just gotta sit back and laugh, eh? (It's a good way to keep from crying when things aren't going the way you'd like them to...)

Anonymous said...

People should read this.