Friday, February 15, 2008

I am a Big Girl Now!

Jocelyn turned 3! The day after Jocelyn got her stitches out was here 3rd Birthday! We took her out for dinner to get her favorite thing Mexican food! She Loves Beans and cheese! and of course T-T's( which are actually tortillas). She ate so good! Her big brother Riley gave her a very sweet toast ( his idea) it only took 4+ attempts of glass banging to finally get the toast out, but he did it! It was such a big kid thing to do!

Here he is Deep in thought during the toast!


Jocelyn was so happy that all her Grandparents had come to have dinner with her! She loves Mexican food and we usually give her little piles of her favorites. On this night we looked over and she was loading pieces of tortilla up with Queso and beans and then wrapping it up like an enchilada! She was shoveling it right in. I guess we can move on to more grown up food for her!


Graham is also a super eater! This night though he did something so funny! After he dropped his fork he tried a new way of eating.



I guess this is the mess we get for trying to teach him NOT to eat with his hands!

This week Jocelyn also got her big Girl bed! She slept fine all night! We had no problems and no falling out. Things are changing here in our house! It feels so good to be leaving the baby side of life, but it also feels kind of sad! All part of growing up!

2 comments:

Devin said...

Such sweet pictures!

Happy birthday to your baby girl (who isn't so much of a baby anymore, as you pointed out!)

I am always sad mixed with happy at birthdays, for the very reasons you mentioned. It is always a great celebration, but I feel like my babies are disappearing on me! :-)

Glad the stitches fiasco wasn't any worse, and that Jocelyn is okay now!
Devin

Devin said...

Hey Girl!

You have to check my blog again, I edited it this morning....tell me what you think!!

Devin

p.s. And a TRIATHLON? Are you kidding me? Holy Cow, can I say.....I'm soooo impressed?