Thursday, April 2, 2009

6 Months

This has to be some kind of record. I have gone more than 6 months between posts on my blog. Ya’ll probably thought that I had given up on the idea of this crazy blog, but I have not. I just forgot about it for awhile in the midst of my chaotic life! I have decided that it is time to let you all back into our lives.

We will start with today’s chaos but I promise to fill you in on the missing paint on my walls at a later time.

So, today.

Graham woke up from his nap crying and saying he needed a new pull-up. I hollered up at him to just come down to me. He said no he needed a pull-up. So I grab a pull up and head up the stairs to help him out. When I got upstairs I quickly realized the problem. Graham did not need a pull-up, he had throw-up. The poor kiddo! That’s why he did not want to come down to mom! He then proceeded to be sick all afternoon. My dad and step mom were coming over to take the kids on a date to their favorite restaurant, Tony’s Mexican food so that I could go to an eye doctor appt. I called to cancel with my folks but they insisted that I keep the appointment. My dad took the big kids to Tony’s and Nana stayed with Graham. I hated leaving Graham when he was sick, but having to reschedule would have been such a hassle. The appointment was short and sweet and I was very thankful for a Doctor who is on time!

Graham will be crashing in my bed tonight so that I will be close to him if he needs me. I hate to have a sick kid, but I LOVE all the extra cuddles I get when one of them is sick. I am planning a day of cuddles tomorrow! I already have our “cuddle” movies all lined up! We will be watching Family fave “Flight of the Navigator” and introducing “ Labyrinth”! It should make for a great day!

I am so blessed to have such great parents to call on when I need help! Thanks guys for watching a sick kid and for being brave enough to take 2 kids out to eat with out me! Ya’ll are the best.

Now I am off to bed to cuddle with my littlest dude.

0 comments: