Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Mystery Responder

I have a mystery. I need it solved. Who can help?

I posted about Graham in the plush bus and someone left a comment.

Here are the clues:

Her name is Traci.

She went to elementary school with me.

she was able to find my blog.

There is no photo and there is no way to link back to her.

Those are all of my clues. I had a few friends named Traci in Elementary school. 3 were spelled with an i. One of those I talk to on FB. One of those I can't remember her last name. One of those was my good friend who I have hunted for online. If you have any clues about the Mystery Poster, or if you are the mystery poster, please post again with more info. I am also on FB look me up!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Edlow said...

Hooray I have found you Mystery Person! I just sent you an email!